CORTAC GENERAL WARRANTY – Scope of Warranty
The Apax Group, Inc. dba CORTAC (“CORTAC”) warrants each product sold by CORTAC or its authorized dealers (“Product”) to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.
Exclusions from Coverage
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
• Products purchased other than from CORTAC or from an authorized CORTAC dealer.
• Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
• Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
• Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
• Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance and/or a stab/slash from an edged weapon.
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by CORTAC relating to the Product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, CORTAC disclaims all other express or implied warranties.
How to Return Defective Products
Bring the Product to the store where it was purchased OR call CORTAC for a Return Authorization Number (“RA#”).
To obtain an RA#, please take the following steps:
• call us at 1-800-563-3108;
• tell us WHAT you are sending back;
• tell us WHY you are sending it back; and
• record the RA# and details for your future reference.
To ship the Product back to CORTAC, please take the following steps:
• include a copy of the original proof of purchase or receipt;
• include a brief description of the problem;
• include the RA#;
• mark or identify the defect with a piece of masking tape (if applicable);
• print the RA# clearly on the outside of the box; and
• ship the Product to the following address:
Attn: Warranty Department (RA #________)
410 Wilson Avenue, Suite 102
Tullahoma, TN 37388 USA
Please ship the Product freight prepaid and insured (CORTAC assumes no responsibility for Products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department and shipping charges are not refundable).
If CORTAC determines that the Product is defective, CORTAC will either replace the Product or repair the Product. All determinations made by CORTAC will be within CORTAC’s sole discretion and will be final.
All returns by CORTAC in the United States will be sent using ground shipping; shipments being returned to a P.O. Box will be made using U.S. Mail. All returns to international customers will be sent using standard shipping.
Returning an Unused, Undamaged or Unwanted Product
All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number [follow steps above]. Unsolicited returns will not be processed and all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping costs are not refundable and CORTAC has a 10-day refund policy unless otherwise noted at time of sale.
State and International Laws
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state in the United States and in other countries.